"Hes a Pirate prev" Nintechno "Hes a Pirate prev" Nintechno

love it

pirates of the carribean is one of my favorite movies and since this is the themesong then i have to say i love it. Also it is a very good remix of the song with a good use of bass and drums, but still not better than the original, but i will give you a 5/5.

Damaged Damaged

Hmmmmm

Its different ill give you that.

Pump It Up Pump It Up

Iritating at first

The beggining sounds were very irritating. But like a warhead the song started out sour and made the switch to sweet. I nice piece of work.

Man In the Smoking Mirror Man In the Smoking Mirror

Creepy

Very creepy. It gives me goosebumps. The way it started off slow and picked up around the middle was done very smoothly. It sounds like you worked very hard on it. I give you two thumbs ups. Good work!!!

WritersBlock responds:

Cheers.
Thanks for the review/compliments.

[{*CrAzY_FoReSt*}] [{*CrAzY_FoReSt*}]

Lot of bass in this one

I turned up the subwoofer on my computer and this song started shaking my house. It sounds like something you could put in a horror movie or play at a halloween party for some creepy atmosphere. It sounds very good.

Spinning Corners Spinning Corners

Sounds pretty sweet

It sounds like you're using very simple sounds and instruments but you put them together very nicely. If you get some better sounds you'll be making masterpieces in no time. Also, you should use plenty of bass in your music.

isaac100000 responds:

hm...where can i get any better sounds(where's a good place?... i'm still looking for some good acoustic guitar sounds...)

Flying Muffins and Deadly Pies Flying Muffins and Deadly Pies

Retro

This song has a classic gamer feel to it. Good work.

miss imo insane miss imo insane

Alright

It's too repetitive and short, but its not bad.

Children~(Remix)~ Children~(Remix)~

Very nice

This song is very good, but i agree with PrEmoEffect(below), it is a little too repetitive, but other than that it is a great piece of work. Keep it up.

TuRn Up ThE TrAnCe TuRn Up ThE TrAnCe

Too repetitive

I know this is supposed to be trance but it is just way to repetitive for me taste. Its sounds like you just made a small little 10 sec piece then looped it to make the song as long as it is.